Assembled QCX+, aligned, tested and calibrated. With calibration certificate as pictured. Price includes $45 assembly fee. The assembly includes installation of the TCXO and/or Enclosure if you order these options. Some of the photos show the QCX+ installed in its optional enclosure.
NOTE: if you order the optional GPS, 50W amp, or Dummy load, these are in kit form, they are not assembled.
Hard-copy assembly instructions are not included in the kit. You need to download the assembly and operating instructions manual from http://qrp-labs.com/qcxp
Note: the optional QLG2-SE GPS receiver module kit is very useful if you wish to operate this kit as a WSPR beacon (it disciplines frequency, time, and Maidenhead Locator grid square). It is also useful for calibrating the transceiver kit, to get the synthesiser reference oscillator precisely calibrated (resulting in accurate transmit/receive frequency).
Note: The QCX+ transceiver is always shipped with the latest firmware version available at the date of shipment.
List of features:
- Easy to build, single-board design, 10 x 8cm, all controls are board-mounted
- Professional quality double-sided, through-hole plated, silk-screen printed PCB
- Choice of single band, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20 or 17m
- Approximately 3-5W CW output (depending on supply voltage)
- 7-16V recommended supply voltage
- Class E power amplifier, transistors run cool… even with no heatsinks
- 7-element Low Pass Filter ensures regulatory compliance
- CW envelope shaping to remove key clicks
- High performance receiver with at least 50dB of unwanted sideband cancellation
- 200Hz CW filter with no ringing
- Si5351A Synthesized VFO with rotary encoder tuning
- 16 x 2 blue backlight LCD screen
- Iambic keyer or straight key option included in the firmware
- Simple Digital Signal Processing assisted CW decoder, displayed real-time on-screen
- On-screen S-meter
- Full or semi QSK operation using fast solid-state transmit/receive switching
- Frequency presets, VFO A/B Split operation, RIT, configurable CW Offset
- Configurable sidetone frequency and volume
- Connectors: Power, 3.5mm keyer jack, 3.5mm stereo earphone jack, BNC RF output
- Built-in test signal generator and alignment tools to complete simple set-up adjustments
- Built-in test equipment: voltmeter, RF power meter, frequency counter, signal generator
- Beacon mode, supporting automatic CW or WSPR operation
- GPS interface for reference frequency calibration and time-keeping (for WSPR beacon)
- CAT interface
Assembled QCX+ 5W CW transceiver
- Product Code: QCX+A
- Availability: 17