Your shopping cart is empty!
Chip for the Ultimate QRSS kit, v1.09.
Note that the Ultimate QRSS kit is now retired and replaced by the Ultimate3. This is the chip for the OLD Ultimate Kit, not the new one!
|v1.00||19.May.2012||- Original kit firmware version|
|v1.01||23.Jun.2012||- Bug fix: to the “Frame” parameter (beacon can sometimes stop transmitting after 1 hour)
- Lowered the minimum frequency from 1,000,000 Hz to 450,000 Hz
|v1.02||22.Jul.2012||- Bug fix: correcting the operation of the on/off keying in some modes|
|v1.03||31.Jul.2012||- Bug fix (cosmetic only): baud rate setting so it only accepts numeric characters
- Bug fix (cosmetic only): “frame” mode, waiting display was incorrect
- Improved GPS stabilisation algorithm
- Added ability to use different cursor types on the display
|v1.04||07.Aug.2012||- Bug fix: correcting the conversion of GPS latitude and longitude to Maidenhead locator|
|v1.05||28.Aug.2012||- Bug fix: When “Start” is non-zero, it always transmitted one frame on the hour
- Removed the restriction on zero “FSK (Hz)” parameter
- Output a high signal on connector F0 when the GPS is enabled and the frequency is locked
- Now a space character in a custom message turns off the carrier
- New TEST2 mode cycles the frequency range in 128 frequency steps.
|v1.06||23.Sep.2012||- New "Reset to factory" feature
- Output a high signal on connector pin F2 while transmitting a frame.
|v1.07||12.Oct.2012||- Ignore any invalidly decoded GPS locator (no not write to EEPROM).
- Bug fix: rare Latitude/Longitude to Maidenhead locator conversion problem.
|v1.08||01.Jul.2013||- Bug fix: after GPS fix, waiting time might not be recalculated causing missed cycles|