NOTE: The QLG2 module kits is currently out of stock, estimated availability is end-March 2021. If you order this option, your order shipment will be delayed until the QLG2 module kits are available. If you want your order to be split into two parts please make a separate order involving the QLG2 module kit http://shop.qrp-labs.com/qlg2
This is a set of all the ktis you need to build the sinewave output signal generator described in App Note AN006. Using VFO kit firmware s1.03 or above, the firmware can operate the VFO/SigGen kit with the 6-band relay-switched LPF kit, and six LPF kits. It automatically selects the optimum LPF for the operating frequency. The result is a high quality sinewave. In the prototype measurements, the output was a flat 10.8dBm +/- 0.4dBm across the range 2.9 to 34MHz with worst-case spurious outptus at -45dBc.
Sinewave HF Sig Gen set contents:
- Base VFO/SigGen kit with LCD module, microcontroller with latest firmware, and all board-mounted components
- Si5351A synthesiser module kit (Si5351A chip is pre-soldered at the factory)
- Relay-switched 6-band Low Pass Filter extension kit
- Low pass filter kits for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 and 60m
- QLG1 high-sensitivity GPS receiver kit, for GPS discipline of the output frequency to better than 0.1 parts per million
- VFO enclosure kit, drilled, printed, and with controls, connectors and accessories. Shipped separately from China by airmail
- OCXO version of the Si5351A Synth kit
- 20mm knob for the rotary encoder
The kits are easy to build, with through-hole components only (no surface mount soldering).
NOTE... LPF bands: if you want to have different LPF bands than the 6 listed above, that is fine! Please specify the required changes on the customer notes entry in the order form.
NOTE... GPS: All the above kits will fit together inside the optional enclosure. However the GPS patch antenna cannot work through a metal box! So you must either arrange for the GPS receiver to be outside in its own box, or you need to use an external antenna and run some coax into the box.
Please read the manuals and understand your kits before purchase.
Printed instructions are not supplied with the kit! You need to download the following PDF instruction documents (click links to go to the web page where you can download the document):
- VFO kit assembly instructions
- VFO kit operating instructions (select document for your firmware version)
- Si5351A Synthesiser kit assembly instructions
- Relay-switched Low Pass Filter kit extension assembly instructions
- Low Pass Filter kit assembly instructions
- App Note AN006 describes the module assembly producedure for these kits
HF Sinewave VFO/SigGen set
- Product Code: SINEVFOSET
- Availability: 49